Giglio - Blu e Marrone Wool Rug
Giglio - Blu e Marrone. In collaboration with Pieces we created a series of rugs that take inspiration from the Italian-American locations and institutions of our home neighborhood, Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The Fortunato, Giglio, Salerno, and Vespucci rug designs pay homage to the colorful and fantastical aesthetic of modern Italian design of the 1960’s and 70’s.
- Hand tufted rug using a dense tufting technique which creates an extra plush pile
- Crafted from New Zealand wool yarns which are hand-dyed and tufted onto a 100% cotton woven backing
- Custom sizes are available
- All Pieces rugs are made by hand to order
- Lead time is about 8 -10 weeks
- Made in India
- Some natural shedding will occur
-Handmade and dyed, some irregularities may be present
We are color-obsessed and do our best to maintain the highest standards of color consistency within our range of products, however due to the variations from the hand-dying process and from individual screen settings, colors on screen may not accurately reflect the true colors of the rug in real life.
All sales final as they are custom made to order. Sorry no in-store pick up. These will be shipped directly to you from the factory.
Please email email@example.com to place an international order.